- Investor supervision over all sectors in accordance with the requirements of the Construction Law, project documentation and Polish Standards
- Representing the interests of the Investor on the construction site by checking compliance of the investment with the contractual agreement concluded between the Investor and the contractor, with the project and construction permit, regulations and applicable Polish Standards and principles of technical knowledge.
- Checking the quality of performed works, built-in construction products, and in particular the prevention of use of construction products which are defective and not admitted for trading and use in the construction industry.
- Testing and commissioning of construction works which are to be covered or hidden, participation in testing and technical acceptance of investment, technical equipment and chimney flues, preparation and participation in the acceptance activities of finished buildings and handing them over for use.
- Confirmation of works actually completed and removal of defects, as well as, on the Investor's request, control over settlements.